On a spacious plain, nested between beautiful pebble beach and magnificent canyon of Mala Paklenica you will find a small village of Seline. The neighbouring village of Starigrad-Paklenica is 3km away and the villages are joined by man-made footpaths and cycling routes that run through picturesque old villages at the foot of the mountain. Distance to motorway is 10 km and to the ancient town of Zadar 40km. It is best suited for families that enjoy walks along the beach and the mountain foothills. In 1981 the area of Velebit mountain and it's coast has been awarded status of Nature Park.
- Small local harbour with fishing boats
- 200 meters distance from local food shop and fruit and vegetable market
- 500 meters distance from several local restaurants
- Local bus stop is next to the campsite
- 2km distance from the National Park Paklenica
- Beautiful unspoilt nature